|This is a CTC Members Signature Event!
2021 CTC Annual Photo Day/Ride/Picnic/Swap
non-CTC Member Guest -- One (1) Registration Only
REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY, July 16, 2021!
Note: Each Individual or Family club "membership" may bring only
one (1) non-member guest to the picnic for a fee of $10.00.
Ride Start Times: 8:30, 9:00, and 9:30 -- Arrive early for photos
Group Photo: ~ 12:30 - 1:00 pm -- Please wear CTC jersey/gear!
Picnic: ~ 11:30am - 2:00pm
Bike Swap Meet: ~ on-going through most of picnic (see below)
Start Location: Hidden Lake, Leroy Township (shelter parking lot)
Remember to use the South entrance of Hidden Lake where the Pavilion is visible on Kniffen Road. This is a newly built facility with limited seating so bring lawn chairs just in case. Hope to see you there.South Entrance, 7024 Kniffen Rd. Leroy Twp., Ohio 44077
- From the east take I-90 West to Rt. 528 and turn South. Turn right (SW) on Leroy Thompson Rd. Turn right (W) on Rt. 86. Turn right on Kniffen (N).
- From the west take I-90 East to Vrooman Rd and turn South. Continue Southeast on Rt. 86 to Kniffen. Turn left (N) on Kniffen.
- From the South, take US-6 E to OH-166 (Rock Creek Rd). Turn left (N) on Williams Rd. Continue north on Proctor Rd. Turn right on OH-86 then a quick left onto Kniffen Rd.
This is a CTC members event ONLY, and you MUST Register - it helps with planning and guest cost! There is limited space so make sure you register!
Note: Each Individual or Family club "membership" may bring only one (1) non-member guest to the picnic for a fee of $10.00.
The event will be Catered by Whistle Pig Smokehouse and feature Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Smoked Chicken Thighs, Smoked BBQ Beans with meat, and Potato Salad. There will be Falafels with peppers for vegetarians. Please sign up to bring a dessert to share when you register.
Club will Provide:
Catered lunch for each active club member and their paid guest
Ride Routes/RWGPS Map Link:
Route distances of 25, 34, 44, 47, 52 miles – your choice! Printed Maps will be available at ride. Route maps, cue sheets, and GPS files:
Ride Start Times and Leader: Although weekend rides have predefined routes, they usually do not have predefined ride leaders. Consequently, any given pace-group may or may not choose to designate a ride leader.
- 8:30 AM -- A/B riders
- 9:00 AM -- C/Alt C
- 9:30 AM - TBA -- Social/Social+
Special Notes to New Members / New Riders / Guests:
These are self supported rides: Bring your own hydration fluids. If you aren't sure of your group riding skills, please start with the Social riders and ask for the basics.
We intend to take individual photographs of everyone with their bike before the rides. Riders should plan on arriving 30 minutes early to make sure they get their picture taken after gearing up. We will also be taking our Annual CTC Members Group Photo so please wear your CTC Club Jerseys.
"Family" riders can have their individual photos taken after they return from their ride.
Bike Swap Meet:
There will be a swap meet for those looking to sell or trade gear so gather up your items and have them price marked. It will be cash only sales.
- If you have something bike related that you are no longer using, such as a bike, bike parts, accessories, or apparel, put a tag on it and bring it to the picnic!
- The tag should contain the following:
- Phone number
- If it's a part or a tool, please also name what it is.
- You negotiate the final price -- or actually swap an item for something else!
- Kim Bickel is your contact for all swap meet questions.