REGISTER NOW for ALL 5 CAMP SESSIONS - $25.00 TOTAL!
Question: What is "Bike Camp"? Answer: A great intro course for new riders and cyclists who've done some group riding but would like to learn more about riding in a group, safety, maintenance, etc. The course is hosted by our friends at Bike Ohio, and is based on a proven course design offered for years by the Kalamazoo Bicycle Club.
See course summary HERE. And, see more course detail and registration contact at Bike Ohio's Facebook post. Sessions are interactive! After the intro session on April 18th, which is "classroom" only, all subsequent sessions have a brief "classroom" discussion or workshop followed by a group ride.
Session Dates/Location/Registration Contact:
April 18 - Camp Overview and Cycling Basics (no ride)
May 2 - Bike Fitting & Ride Safety; Group Ride
May 9 - Changing a Flat; Basic Maintenance; Group Ride
May 16 - Effective Riding; Nutrition/Hydration; Group Ride
May 23 - Group Etiquette; Hazard Avoidance; Group Ride
- Cost is $25 for 5 sessions with every penny going to VeloSano.
- All sessions start/end at Bike Ohio and run from 8:30-10:30AM Saturdays.
- Location is: 8576 E. Washington Street Chagrin Falls, OH 44023 (Bike Ohio is in same plaza as “The Cowboy” and Sherwin Williams, behind CVS)
- First session is classroom only.
- Remaining sessions are ~30 mins classroom and end with group rides
- For group rides, participants will divide into smaller groups with distance and pace based on your preference / ability.
- All ages welcome; under 18 parent/guardian must accompany for rides.
- Registration & Questions: contact Chad or TeamBike @ (408-545-8258). or email email@example.com
If no response, contact CTC member Bill Braun at firstname.lastname@example.org